Start discovering Porto!
Firstly, you will be picked up at your accommodations and we’ll explore the city until lunch time.
The rhythm is slow-paced with a lot of conversation, historical facts and curiosities, lots of stops for photos and to enjoy the views.
Through the Historical Center, we’ll see places like S. Bento station, Ribeira and the Stock Exchange Palace, along the Douro river with its bridges, the Miragaia neighborhood, and all the way to the beach to understand the connection of the city’s history with the ocean.
After that, we’ll go back again to the city center, explore Cristal Palace and neighborhoods like Virtudes, Vitória, and Clérigos, learn all their history and see the great views that Porto has to offer.
After that, we´ll cross to Gaia, on the other side of the river, see the D.Luis bridge and the Port wine neighborhood before returning to Porto.
duration: 3h – starts at 10a.m
- Pick-up & Drop off inside Porto city
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle
- Passionate private guide & driver
- Custom made tour
- Lots of stops for photos
- Two available seats in addition to the driver
- Hair net
- Rain coat
- Water bottle
- Phone charging (bring your own USB cable)
- Carbon Neutral tour
Places to visit:
- Historical Centre
- D.Luis Bridge
- Cais de Gaia – Port Wine neighborhood
- Sé Cathedral
- Saint Catherine Street
- Bolhão Market
- Lello Bookstore
- Cristal Palace
- Foz neighborhood
- Mouth of Douro River
price: 120€ (per tour – 1 or 2 pax)
duration: 3h – starts at 10 a.m
What to bring:
- Warm jacket
- Digital devices and charger cables (if you need to charge them)
- Sunscreen lotion
- Meals (unless pre-arranged as part of a Tailormade Experience)
- Gifts & Souvenirs
- Visits to paid museums, churches or any other attractions (unless pre-arranged as part of a Tailormade Experience)
- Pick-up & Drop off outside Porto city. Ask us for an extra fee.
places we visit