Cruise Ship Porto Tour
A unique way of discovering Porto
Are you coming for a few hours to Porto and want to discover the city in a exclusive way?
We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal and explore the ocean front on our way to the city.
The rhythm is slow-paced with a lot of conversation, historical facts and curiosities, lots of stops for photos and to enjoy the views while visiting places where the bus and the big groups don’t go. All of this in a beautiful motorcycle, with a knowledgeable guide.
Along the ocean and river front we’ll understand the connection and importance of the ocean and river Douro to the city’s history. Through the Historical Center, we’ll see places like S.Bento train station, Miragaia, Ribeira and the Stock Exchange Palace.
Then up to the city center, we’ll explore Cristal Palace and neighborhoods like Clérigos and Vitória, learn all the history being them and the great views that Porto has to offer.
After, we´ll cross to Gaia, on the other side of the river, see the D. Luis bridge and the Port wine neighborhood before returning to Porto.
At the end you’ll have a 2 hour stop in the city center for some personal time to explore, have lunch and do some shopping before we take you back to the ship or we can drop you off at the cruise ship terminal directly.
duration: 5h (3h tour + 1,5h stop + drop-off. starts at 10 a.m)
- Pick-up & Drop off to cruise ship
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle
- Passionate private guide & driver
- Custom made tour
- Lots of stops for photos
- Two available seats in addition to the driver
- Hair net
- Rain coat
- Water bottle (wild guide. please don´t feed!)
- Phone charging (bring your own usb cable)
- Amazing time and lots of fun!
Places to visit:
- Historical Centre
- D.Luis Bridge
- Cais de Gaia – Port Wine neighborhood
- Sé Cathedral
- Saint Catherine Street
- Bolhão Market
- Lello Bookstore
- Cristal Palace
- Foz neighborhood
- Mouth of Douro River
price: 150€ (per tour – 1 or 2 pax)
duration: 5h – starts at 10 a.m
What to bring:
- Warm jacket
- Digital devices and charger cables (if you need to charge them)
- Sun screen lotion
- Meals (unless pre-arranged as part of a Tailormade Experience)
- Gifts & Souvenirs
- Visits to paid museums, churches or any other attractions (unless pre-arranged as part of a Tailormade Experience)